• For your FREE Valuation please contact our office here.

13B/6 West Pilton Avenue, Edinburgh, EH4 4BX

£ 99,500 Offers Over
13B/6 West Pilton Avenue

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • 22 April 2024
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • Residents Parking Garages

Description

CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER, 2023 AT 12 NOON.  Presenting an ideal home for those seeking a peaceful, yet well-connected address, this two bedroom main door flat lies in a well established residential area; just north west of the city centre. This home enjoys attractive interiors and pleasant open outlook over West Pilton Park.

Positioned behind a neat lawned garden, the front door opens into a generous hall, with two deep built-in cupboards. On the right, the spacious lounge diner, enjoys an outlook over the park with space for various furniture configurations and conveniently flows into the kitchen. Opening onto the shared south facing drying green, the kitchen has fitted units and plentiful workspace. There are two double bedrooms,, both with built-in storage and an attractive three piece bathroom, over-bath shower.

Extras: all fitted floor coverings, blinds, light fittings, dual fuel cooker, washing machine and shed will be included in the sale.

The property is 75% shared ownership, the remaining 25% share of the property is owned by Link Housing Association. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria and will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by the Association. Further information on shared ownership:–

https://linkhousing.cloud.jadu.net/forms/form/238/en/shared_ownership_application_form

EPC – C and Council Tax B

Brochure
Address: 13B/6 West Pilton Avenue
Postcode: EH4 4BX
Country: United Kingdom
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 37832
Price: £ 99,500 Offers Over
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Garages: Residents Parking
Other Features
75% shared ownership
Lounge diner with open outlook over park
Main door flat with lawned front garden
Residents parking to rear
Mon 22 Apr
Tue 23 Apr
Wed 24 Apr
Thu 25 Apr
Fri 26 Apr
Sat 27 Apr
Sun 28 Apr
Mon 29 Apr
Tue 30 Apr
Wed 01 May
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call WhatsApp

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

Sales
Under Offer
£ 380,000 Fixed Price

3 Hudson Gait, Edinburgh, EH6 6AU

3 Bed
2 Bath
Sales
Sold
£ 165,000 Offers Over

35 Sighthill View, Edinburgh, EH11 4NX

2 Bed
1 Bath
  • Interested in the home report?

  • Search other properties

    More Search Options

Compare Listings