• For your FREE Valuation please contact our office here.

54/7 Duff Street, Dalry, Edinburgh, EH11 2HW

£ 55,000 Offers Over
54/7 Duff Street,

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • 2 March 2024
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • Residents Parking Garages

Description

The property is 25% shared ownership, the remaining 75% share of the property is owned by Wheatley Homes.  Located in the sought-after Dalry area, this modern third floor flat offers the perfect central location, within walking distance of both Haymarket train station and the vibrant west end.

The flat is accessed through a secure entry system and the accommodation comprises generous hall with two double built-in cupboards, a bright and inviting south-facing lounge which is flooded with natural light and perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing after along day, well-appointed dining kitchen which boasts an open outlook and offers ample counter space, two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a pristine family bathroom with a shower fitted over-bath.  Externally, there is residents parking to the rear.

Extras: all fitted floor coverings, window coverings and light fittings (not including shades) will be included in the sale.

The property is 25% shared ownership, the remaining 75% share of the property is owned by Wheatley Homes. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria  by the Housing Association. Further information on shared ownership:–  Shared ownership application and guidance form: https://www.dunedincanmore.org.uk/my-home/home-and-sharing-owners/sharing-owners a=209442 which has to be sent to sharedownership@dunedincanmore.org.uk

EPC – D and Council Tax – D

Brochure
Address: 54/7 Duff Street
Area:
Postcode: EH11 2HW
Country: United Kingdom
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 38599
Price: £ 55,000 Offers Over
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Garages: Residents Parking
Other Features
Attractive, dining kitchen with open outlook
Ideal central location, close to Haymarket station & the west end
Residents parking spaces to rear. (Flat owners request permit from factors)
South facing lounge
Sat 02 Mar
Sun 03 Mar
Mon 04 Mar
Tue 05 Mar
Wed 06 Mar
Thu 07 Mar
Fri 08 Mar
Sat 09 Mar
Sun 10 Mar
Mon 11 Mar
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call WhatsApp

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

Sales
Under Offer
£ 155,000 Offers Over

3/7 Ferry Gait Place, Edinburgh, EH4 4GN

2 Bed
1 Bath
Sales
Sold
£ 100,000 Offers Over

4/7 Westburn Avenue, Edinburgh, EH14 2TH

1 Bed
1 Bath
Sales
Sold
£ 130,000 Offers Over

20/5 Calder View, Edinburgh, EH11 4HY

3 Bed
1 Bath
Sales
Under Offer
£ 265,000 Offers Over

13/8 Jameson Place, Edinburgh, EH6 8NZ

2 Bed
1 Bath
  • Interested in the home report?

  • Search other properties

    More Search Options

Compare Listings