Simple guide to selling a property
When you decide to sell your biggest asset, you want someone to go above and beyond to get you the best possible outcome. Our experienced estate agents will take care of you, guiding you through from initial valuation to accepting the best possible offer in a timely manner. Once you have an offer accepted, our legal team will take over and be there for you every step of the way to key handover..
To speak with our estate agency please call 0131 225 5567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill in the valuation form here
- One of our experienced estate agents will carry out a free, no-obligation valuation to give you an idea of your property’s value in the current market. This will involve meeting at the property to look around and researching comparable sales in the area.
- Our estate agents are experts in the field and may also give you some tips on what you can do to make your property more attractive.
- A Home Report is a legal requirement when selling your home and allows buyers to know exactly what they are buying.
- We work closely with surveyors and will arrange for the Home Report survey to take place.
- Our professional photographer will attend the property to capture some images/videos which will show-off your home online and in brochures
- It is important that your home is picture-ready and we will happily provide you with some helpful tips if required.
Your property will be advertised on our website, as well as the social media, the ESPC, Rightmove, Zoopla and On The Market
- You should soon begin to receive offers on your property. Whilst price is usually the most important, sometimes the date of entry suggested or the buyer’s position may outweigh price, depending on your situation. Our estate agents are there to talk you through each offer and give you advice, but ultimately it is your decision whether to accept an offer or not.
- When there is a lot of interest on a property, you may wish to set a Closing Date. This is a “full and final” offers situation where all interested buyers are encouraged to submit their best offers before a predetermined date/time.
- After you have accepted an offer, your solicitor will discuss with you and then issue a formal Qualified Acceptance. The Missives will continue to be progressed in this manner back and forth with the buyer’s solicitor.
- Once your Missives are concluded, you are in a legally binding contract and cannot withdraw from the sale.
- Post-settlement, the seller’s solicitor will submit paperwork to the Registers of Scotland to legally change the property title.
Get your free Valuation now
Click the box below to contact us for your FREE VALUATION!